Benefit from peace-of-mind, the comforts of home, and personal attention from an experienced clinical team of pharmacists and nurses that manage your IV antibiotic therapy. Our experts provide clinical oversight to assist with drug therapy optimization, and make recommendations to support physicians on dose adjustments or drug modifications. With Amerita’s clinical expertise and local customer service, you receive the quality care you deserve.
Minimize hospital stays and improve your quality of life with in-home, individualized care from Amerita.
Enhance Your Therapy through Education and Communication
As part of our unique patient-focused program, Amerita:
- Provides you with thorough, easy-to-understand education and hands-on training
- Reviews drug and dose rate adjustments, drug interactions and contraindications of therapy
- Maintains regular, ongoing communication with you to quickly identify and resolve any issues
- Meets the special needs of patients who cannot manipulate IV equipment by providing elastomeric infusion devices
Be Referred Without Worry
With one phone call, physicians can be certain their patients receive the best possible care from Amerita:
- Expedited patient care with timely insurance verification and authorization
- Coordinated pharmacy, nursing and home care
- Direct, ongoing contact with you and your physicians
- Clinical feedback in case patients need therapy modification
Physicians: Make the Call
Meet the IV antibiotic therapy needs of your patients with local, experienced and trusted care. Contact an Amerita representative today.