At Amerita, our physician-trusted experts in specialty medications provide local, clinical nursing visits to patients requiring the most complex care. Our team of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians and experienced reimbursement specialists provides complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services through infusible, injectable and oral specialty medications.
If you have a chronic illness or complex medical condition, Amerita provides comprehensive, patient-focused care and reimbursement assistance.
Helping You Overcome Reimbursement Challenges
Many patients taking specialty medications face reimbursement challenges for these highly necessary but costly medications. Amerita’s reimbursement team:
- Assists patients who are commercially insured with enrollment in manufacturer-sponsored co-pay programs for branded pharmaceutical products
- Helps uninsured patients or those with a state or federally funded healthcare benefit program enroll in assistance programs
- 24/7 clinical support
Our Referrals Result in Extraordinary Satisfaction
When your physician makes one call to Amerita, we do the rest. You receive:
- Same-day service at any of our locations
- Same-day or next-day delivery
- The option of our Ambulatory Infusion Center for alternative site injection training
- An in-network choice with most providers
Physicians: Call Us Today
Meet the specialty medication needs of your patients with experts who provide unmatched service, 24/7 support and compassionate care.